In addition to our core business of noise control, VAW Systems will also provide custom metal fabrication of customers' designs from cutting and shaping of parts or sub-assemblies to complete components.
VAW Systems can:
- Shear up to 3/8" by 12'-0" (10 mm x 3658 mm) mild steel capacity
- Brake press 12'-0" by 250 ton (3658 mm x 2224 KN)
- CNC Plasma Machine 1 1/2" x 22' x 6' (38 mm x 6700 mm x 1800 mm)
- Roll mild steel 1/4" by 10'-0" (6 mm x 3048 mm)
- Weld both using MIG and TIG processes, and resistance spot (30" reach)
- Cut-to-length line to 16g by 48" (1.6 mm x 1219 mm) mild steel capacity
- Roll and lock form up to 18g mild steel for commercial HVAC fittings
- Trumpf Seamer and Crimper-Fastener for commercial HVAC fittings
VAW has three overhead cranes, two at 5 tons and one at 7.5 tons with a single lift capacity of 10 tons (12 tons for loading).
View of main welding area showing jib cranes.
TIG Weld process in action
Oil Chamber Sub Assembly with 3/8" plating
Located in each welding bay is a 1 ton jib crane for use in assembly and moving of components.
Round Transition (half of split unit) with 1/4" shell, 3/8" flanging and stiffening
Square Transition (half of split unit) with 1/4" shell, 3/8" flanging and stiffening